Local Fish store poisoned

As to debating pressing charges, the guys wife apparently paid 17k in restitution to keep owner from pressing charges then he checked himself into a mental institution. Not sure what will happen to him in the long run.

He needs to be criminally charged for the crime. What he did was malicious and cowardly and the owner needs to think about that if he is still debating filing charges. There is no excuse for what he did and he needs to be made accountable for his actions.

If more people were held accountable for their actions and prosecuted appropriately we would most likely not have the amount of crime we have.

i forgot all about reading this thread earlier today before i went to CC. I didn't make my way to the other side of the fish aisle but i did see some sweet looking eels on the inner row. thank god not everything perished. what a tool.

I don't make it to the fish side when I do make it to CC (usually to caught up in the corals), but I did check the fish out last weekend. Now I hear this and it's just sickening. I have had the individual mentioned in the thread wait on me a few times and he seemed normal...

Odd to say the least.

There are probably bigger issues underneath and behind this disgruntled employee.

Taking out your inventory of a small business will have legal consequences, not maybe.

They honestly didn't fire the piece of #@$% that killed all those animals?
Holy Smokes, that's really crazy!!!!!!!!

Bs ***

Bs ***

As to debating pressing charges, the guys wife apparently paid 17k in restitution to keep owner from pressing charges then he checked himself into a mental institution. Not sure what will happen to him in the long run.

How could you afford to pay $17k in restitution if you work full time at a fish store and are so mad you poison all the fish for getting a single day of work cut per week? Just doesnt make sense... smh

That seriously make me sick to my stomach and to think he might get away without facing charges makes it worse... Sorry to hear CC hope they recover from it

I think I'm going to vomit reading this. He had such rare and beautiful fish. Some which will be very hard to replace. You can't even see these fish at your biggest public aquaria. A real tragedy for sure.

I know I wouldn't have to think twice about prosecution, interesting to say the least. What makes people so vindictive to do such a selfish thing to the animals and the owners.

Scum Bums

I was just at CC doing my weekly water testing and picking up salt water when I found out what happened. I am horrified!! What a despicable thing to do. I'm thankful the corals were not hurt, but the poor fish. What fault did they have. Thank goodness the other employee was there to react and save what was possible.

Its hard to know the facts but How can anyone in any pet store keep an employee that is a known mass animal killer. Something is wrong with some ones story. If that guy realy did this and cc keeps him on staff then cc has some explaining to do.

I have not been in there in a while. He always had a wide variety of special fish and corals. To hear that something like this happens to anyone or any animal is heart renching.

I hate to say it but there is always 3 sides to the story...
1. victoms side and thoughts
2. perps side and thoughts
3. and the truth...

Now please don't think that i agree with or deny what has happened. I am just saying that the only 2 people that realy know what has happened and why have alot to deal with and think about.

O my, the guy is still a loser & schmuck, however u call it!!!! He better be gone from there,, family, friend or whatever. People are gonna judge or ask questions about their credibilty.:hmm5:

Back