Local place to buy John Guest fittings

eg8r210

Does anyone know of a local store to buy John Guest/push to fit fittings besides Lowes/Home Depot/Ace Hardware? I want to buy a 1/4" to 1/4" Needle valve but would prefer to buy local instead of online.

You might find them at Aquatic Eco Systems in Apopka. Their prices seemed a bit high last time I was there. But they've got a lot of good stuff.

Important to note that aquatic eco is closed on weekends. I learned that the hard way after a nice lonnnnng drive.

Important to note that aquatic eco is closed on weekends. I learned that the hard way after a nice lonnnnng drive.
Yes and even more important is that after March 31, they will no longer have walk up service. All shipping is free on orders over $50 and in Orlando area it probably would mean next day shipping.

Aquatic Eco has a needle valve with quarter inch barbs. I really want the the needle valve with the push to fit ends made by SMC. I didn't really want to order from Amazon but I might need to unless there are some plumbing stores locally that carry something like this.

Back