Look out Missouri, here I come!

What are you up to on the 29th?:lol:

Haha, thanks Smack!

So, the fish I am not keeping have been spoken for (they do not need to be picked up that day, I'm not moving my 29 into this tank right away. I know Nook works weekends so he can get his whenever) but the RBTA has split again (and may again within the next two weeks, Andy says it grows like crazy in this setup, hopefully it continues this trend) so I'd be happy to part with clones in extra payment for help on the 29th.

I greatly appreciate all the help I can get! The bf will also be around to assist and he's pretty good at picking things up and putting them down.

And good news; the tank is only being moved about 3 miles. :celeb3:

Do you have enough coolers/totes for the move?

Probably not, I have been making a list of things I'll need (woke up at 2AM obsessing over it, clearly I am excited/anxious!) I plan to buy some totes, plus have plastic bags, extra towels, etc. on hand but feel free to bring some stuff along.

Thanks!!!

I have extra buckets and pumps if you need to borrow them for the move, plenty of "fish towels" too.

Do you have a pump and a hose to transfer the water outside. Or do you plan on buckets?

I'm guessing it'll be the bucket method but we'll see what Andy has on hand. My biggest freak-out right now is refilling the darn thing, I have A LOT of saltwater to make!

What time do you guys want to get the move started? Andy said he's available early, so let me know what you think.

Early is fine with me. Maybe you could get the rodi set up and started making water before hand.

How early, then? I'll be lucky if I get any sleep the night before, I'll be too excited. I am already bouncing off the walls.
8, 9, 10? Also, whoever if coming, please PM me for my address and phone number if you don't already have it.
THANKS, guys!!!

One more day!

Please let me know if you're coming, we'll meet at my house around 9 tomorrow morning (PM for address) and drive the whole 3 miles to Andy's.

Did I mention my landlord pays my water bill? Muwhahahahaha! (Although city water isn't metered...)

Back