Look out Missouri, here I come!

nicoleah

SLASH Member
So it's official! I am renting a house in Carondelet as of June 7th. Hooray! I am hoping to get everything but my 29 gal tank moved that weekend (I currently live with family so it's not the end of the world if I miss a few things.) I'm leaving my 29 until I have the 120 set up, then moving its contents into the 120. I may not set the 29 back up right away, will need to see how high my electricity bill is first. :sad1:

Several of you have offered to help move the 120 I'm getting from Andystl and I am so grateful for that (I sure as h*** can't lift much so I will be providing plenty of food and beer :beer:), I'll post it as soon as we work out a suitable date. And I apologize in advance but the tank is going into the finished part of the basement. :D

Thanks!

Congrats. me and Jill just bought a house in Carondolet,about a 1/2 block behind the Schnucks there. Its a great neighborhood.

Thank you, I am very excited and doubly so about the new tank. So far we are looking at June 29th (it's a Sunday) for the tank move. The 15th is Father's Day, the 22nd is Hangover Day (after Nook's party), so the 29th will probably be the first chance we have.

Congrats on the Missouri House:) always fun getting your own place!

There goes that neighborhood:hmm5:

Congrats on the new place:beer:.

When did you say your having pizza night:D

Signed the lease last night, got keys so I've started moving/unpacking boxes. Big stuff (except the tank - boo) will be moved this weekend. YAY!

Tank move is still scheduled for June 29th.

Back