Look what UPS just dropped off

Airborne12B

Certified Soul Eater
Premium Member
OaGiC0Kl.jpg

I know what I'm doing tomorrow! I'm so pumped!

whiteshark

I miss the initial setup stage feeling... Makes me want to set up another tank. My heart says yes, my brain says yes, my wallet says "Stop Mother******!"

Airborne12B

Certified Soul Eater
Premium Member
I miss the initial setup stage feeling... Makes me want to set up another tank. My heart says yes, my brain says yes, my wallet says "Stop Mother******!"

It's even more fun 'cause I've had this tank for a few years. Next up are the Kessil's.

Branespikin

Nice!! If you dont have the TDS meter i suggest you get one the two probe one atleast. Its nice when you see it read 0.0.

Airborne12B

Certified Soul Eater
Premium Member
I got the triple inline. I can't wait to do my first water change with this bad boy.

ca1ore

Grizzled & Cynical
Triple .....? Where's the OCD, man? Got to be taking TDS readings in at least 6 places.

tripdad

Frustrated Stick Gardener
"(I miss the initial setup stage feeling... Makes me want to set up another tank. My heart says yes, my brain says yes, my wallet says "Stop Mother******!")"

Too Funny, almost blew pop out my nose laughing so hard!

Devi

That's why I went with the spectrapure, it had inline tds twice, and I also bought one. I love that thing. Even the waste water is delicious.

Airborne12B

Certified Soul Eater
Premium Member
I just realized it's been 4 years since I got this tank. I think I joined RC shortly after getting it. I'm glad i'm done moving for a while and can actually start this thing.

gone fishin

Anybody else like the funny looks from coworkers.

what are you doing this weekend?

Oh man I gotta make some RO/DI water then glue down some frags.

OOOkay:hmm4::hmm4: