Looking for a 40 Breeder or Bigger

idisc

Got Sticks?
Hello Everyone,

I am currently is search of a 40 breeder setup or anything larger. I would love to get my hands on a 120 or 125.

Msg me thank you

If you just want the tank, Check petco. They have 40 breeders and 55 gallon non drilled tanks for a dollar a gallon. Hopefully the sale is still going on.

Ya I kinda want one that is Reef Ready and Drilled - Im afraid of breaking the glass trying lol

I was afraid of drilling my 40 as well its really easy to be honest. Just be slow and steady. I kept the bit running slow and sprayed with a water bottle every few seconds

yeah drilling is quite simple, as long as it's not tempered glass. if you wanted to go with a 55, my neighbor has one he just took down, tank, stand(may want to build a different stand) and an over flow. but the 55's are not drill friendly with tempered glass.

The 75 is great - But idk why I am already itching for another one. The problem is, I have a 55g fresh and the 75g salt in the living room, but I have like a Man Cave room haha, just a spare room that has just computer system, a tv and stuff and just want to get a tank going where I spend a lot of time.

I thought I 40 Breeder would be a good size or a nice 125 to fit an empty wall

Hey guys - still looking for that deal that will take my money haha - msg me or txt (631) 983-4394 - Looking for Complete system

I have a 40 currently setup as a frag tank attached to my main system that I have been contemplating pulling out. 250W single end metal halide and two 36" T5 bulbs for lighting. Center overflow with 2-1" outlets. 1- 3/4 or 1/2" return in back left. Stand is built like a tank and is oak trimmed with furniture grade oak ply for the skin. FRP lined tank base to make cleanup easier. Hood is on drawer slides to make tank access easier and bulb changes able to be done away from the water. I had a 20 tall kicking around that I could drill for a sump if that works.

Black hood and tank

Tank and stand

$200 and we can work out pickup/delivery if you're interested.
-Walter

Not sure if you are still looking but Ive got a 65 reef ready on top of a custom pine and oak stand that I built last winter. I was planning on putting this into my house but I never found a good spot for it. the system has never seen water either. Just a little dusty from the woodshop. lmk

Back