Looking for a Juvi Queen?!?!

Damascus

Some of you guys know some sites I dont know exist. I have been looking for a Juvi queen to finish off my 150. I have a 4 inch Emp right now. I love watching these guys change over so i want Juvi coloration. Anybody know where I can get one?

Reef Hot Spot has a 3-4" queen available which means it is probably still in its juvi coloration or else just starting to change out of it.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=15485810#post15485810 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Damascus
Link me? Are they as good as Liveaquaria?
http://www.lmgtfy.com/?q=reef+hot+spot

They have a WYSIWYG section like other online stores, but the generic pictures of all fish, just like other online stores, are just that... generic pictures of the fish.

Thank's sir. Does reef hot spot offer pictures? I know Im being a pain in the rear but id love to see what im buying Im sure we all do.

Like WYSIWYG pictures? They do in their WYSIWYG section but if you're just browsing through their normal sections, then no, they are just showing a generic picture of a queen angel.

No. I mean if i ask for a picture of the queen before buying. I saw the you see what you get. They didnt have a quen pictured.

I think they only do that if you are purchasing a fish in the what you see is what you get section. They charge more for those fish, so they probably won't just give away that service.

There is a wholesaler I go to down here that has them in the 2-3 inch range all the time, but I don't think they ship.

hey you may wanna try a reefer local to south florida cause they pick em up all the time that are pretty small. They could probably ship and you could get a crazy good deal.

Back