Looking for a nano cube or similar

twiggyb

Been a long while, wanting to get my fingertips wet. Just looking for a cheap way in for the tank right now. I still have a lot of the other things I need. Thanks!

Oh, sigs don’t show up in Safari😞
Are you sure you enabled signatures in your profile?
Screenshot_20230513_193557_Chrome.jpg

Been a long while, wanting to get my fingertips wet. Just looking for a cheap way in for the tank right now. I still have a lot of the other things I need. Thanks!
Welcome back! I don't have a tank but I have some corals once you get set up. I owe you that much, if not more! I think I might still have a powerhead and MH fixture you lent me too, lol. And I think I might have a spare RO unit somewhere...

Welcome back! I don't have a tank but I have some corals once you get set up. I owe you that much, if not more! I think I might still have a powerhead and MH fixture you lent me too, lol. And I think I might have a spare RO unit somewhere...
Bradley, meant to message you. No good anemones at Ellisville Petco today. But, they had a nice Kenyan Tree and the fish looked great. Niger Trigger, various wrasses, several gobies, damsels and a ton of clowns.

Bradley, meant to message you. No good anemones at Ellisville Petco today. But, they had a nice Kenyan Tree and the fish looked great. Niger Trigger, various wrasses, several gobies, damsels and a ton of clowns.
Ha! Funny you should mention it, I went by there last Saturday and picked up an LTA. It's not very healthy but I think it's going to recover.

@griss Turn your phone sideways. The signatures should show up then. Vertically they don’t show on mine but horizontally they do

@twiggyb welcome back!

You find a tank Twigs? I went to text you last night but apparently I don't have your number. I have something you may be interested in.

Back