Looking for a new external return pump.. random power outage. dead controller again

m0nkie, do you get the F1 error code when your RD3s died? One of mine just died and I'm getting that code. Pulled the pump apart, it's clean and free spinning. Tried unplugging for a while and starting it manually, same code.

I'm using this as a closed loop pump so I can live a short while without it but if this can't be repaired, time to change brands.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

m0nkie, do you get the F1 error code when your RD3s died? One of mine just died and I'm getting that code. Pulled the pump apart, it's clean and free spinning. Tried unplugging for a while and starting it manually, same code.

I'm using this as a closed loop pump so I can live a short while without it but if this can't be repaired, time to change brands.

most of my dead controllers just stay blank. but my most recent one, the controller screen is flashing. it turns on and flashes.

Now i remember that the ones I lost in the past had blank screens like yours. I'm going to try to switch controllers with the same pump and see if it will start working. I looked at my old messages with Scott and one time that worked.

Back