Looking for a small sump

BubbaBoBobBrain

I am looking for a small sump for my daughters tank. She has a 56g collumn tank. The inside of her stand measures 27" wide and 15 1/2" deep. She currently has a reaction 4 canister filter that I will be looking to sell or trade once I find a sump. If anyone has a small sump they are not using or knows where I can get one for a good price please let me know.

hey bud, i think Krystal Clear sells 15g tanks that would work perfect for that, jus a thought, as i know you go there on the regular ;)

Thanks guys, but if I build it it will probably explode or something. I am not the worlds handiest man. lol. I was looking at an eshopps wet/dry that comes with bioballs, an overflow, and all the tubing for the drain and return, basically everything but a return pump, and it was on ebay for $167. I didnt think that was a bad price. I was just wondering if there was anyone here that had something like that, used obviously, that they didnt need anymore and could sell for a good price.

I may have something for you! I had a small sump that was narrow enough to fit under my 55ga. I'm completely blanking on the name so I can't even google the dimensions. It's in great shape (does have the bioballs). Has an overflow box as well. I'm at work atm but can get you the info when I get home if you're interested.

I may have something for you! I had a small sump that was narrow enough to fit under my 55ga. I'm completely blanking on the name so I can't even google the dimensions. It's in great shape (does have the bioballs). Has an overflow box as well. I'm at work atm but can get you the info when I get home if you're interested.

Sounds good. pm me the info when you get a chance. I appreciate it.

I may have something for you! I had a small sump that was narrow enough to fit under my 55ga. I'm completely blanking on the name so I can't even google the dimensions. It's in great shape (does have the bioballs). Has an overflow box as well. I'm at work atm but can get you the info when I get home if you're interested.[/QUOTE
Sounds good. pm me the info when you get a chance. I appreciate it.

Got over my brain fart and PM'd you! Apparently two cups of coffee are not enough in the morning anymore!

If you haven't found anything yet you might want to check out Marine Depot's Berlin Sump. The dimensions are 23" x 12" x 14". I bought one years ago - it was decent.
Sue

theres a guy in shelaton ct that i had build my custom king is his name. he did a great job an the price was good.

I have a Lifereef sump that was hooked up to my holding system that I just took offline this morning. It's 24x12 so it might be a good fit for you.

Back