Looking for a waste collector

russ49merc

If anyone has one used or know of a good place to get one for cheap?

Thanks Russ

:smokin: :bum: :smokin: :bum:

yeah a 2 litre bottle thing is great. but i'm looking for a little more. I just want to be able to adjust my skimmer and not have to worry about my pitcher that i'm using over flow.

I have an MRC. It's sick. Has the ping pong ball exhaust pipe so I think it cant overflow and its built like a sh!tbrickhouse. It's the WC-3 model they sell for $90. It's yours for $30. You've been to my house before (sc pier).

Here's the propaganda from their site:
Waste Collectors
Waste Container allows your protein skimmer to shut off when the container becomes full. Shuts the air flow off to your skimmer, thus not allowing the container to overflow and cause a mess on your floor. Easily disconnects to empty and clean and re-use. Has a 1/2" hose barb connection to fit most brand of skimmer.
Why you need it & how it works:
Adding a waste collector is a must. Especially if you're leaving home for a few days, or just want to keep your bases covered during periods of high stress. An MRC waste collector will catch the spill over by cutting the air flow when your skimmer gets too full. It then stores the extra waste in its clear reservoir until you get back. Very convenient and practical for vacations as well as extended every day use.

Why buy MRC waste collectors:
MRC waste collectors come in several ready-to-go sizes, or you can custom order your own, as with any of our products. We use only cast acrylic materials for the body and o-rings for a leak free seal, so you can be sure you're getting the finest MRC quality and service.

I want it...offer 1000 cash...J/K

I think the cup is great but it's only work for a few skimmers out there. I don't think it's going to work on my ASM or BM skimmer, right ?

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=10286058#post10286058 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by ®eefer
oh damn...price just jumped due to high demand. Now asking $45.

kidding

Ok if he falls thru can i get it from you been trying to get one for the past 2 months thanks

:rollface:

Back