Looking for Colt and Green & Yellow Finger Leather Frags!

bassettmd

Looking for a few very small frags of the above stated in the title... looking for people who live fairly close who would not mind triming off a small frag or two for free or a reasonable price (poor college student :)). Thanks in advance!

I'm fragging my Green Finger today... it will probably be a while before the frags are attached fully, but if you ever frag your Yellow Fiji, we can work out a trade.

Also, if you or anybody else runs into any Yellow Finger Leather frags, I'd be interested in one as well.

I know someone that may have some colt coral frags. I'll find out from him if he does.

Chadscharf had a bunch of colt frags a few months ago. You might try contacting him to see if he has any left.

Ghost, where are you located so we could set up a trade. Would be very easy to frag my yellow fiji, the thing is absolutely huge! Have any other leathers that you would be willing to trade? On the hunt for zoas and shrooms...

I'm in Fort Collins, we've actually met, I work at D&G.

I have a couple of small zoo frags, a few loose mushrooms, mostly tiny Ricordeas, a couple of very small Green Polyp Leathers, a teeny tiny little Young Soft Coral (Cladellia family), and a small Sacrophyton toadstool leather.

I've also got a pink Finger leather and a Devils hand that I'm contemplating fragging a couple small pieces off of.

Chadscharf had a bunch of colt frags a few months ago. You might try contacting him to see if he has any left.
Believe it or not, those were all Kenya trees. Unfortunately the only leather I have in my tank is a green polyp toadstool.

Ghost I would be interested in all that you are willing to trade... (Zoos, Rics, Cladellia, pink finger, and devils hand) just tell me what you would be interested in my tank besides the yellow toadstool. PM me if you would.

Back