Looking for corals, and frags

aqua_reef_01

Hello all. I am looking to start buying corals for my 120 gallon tank. Here is a list of but not all corals I'm looking for.

10 plus heads of any frogspawn. (If someone will part with that many)
Torch coral (any size over 2 heads)
Rare or cool Zoos.
Brains.
some acro (not a lot)
mushrooms blue, purple, green, or some orange ricordia mushrooms
Does anybody close to Ravenna Have some Corals for sale? Nothing to hard to keep I only have PC Lighting for now until I can upgrade.

I have a blue mushroom, teal striped mushrooms, blue anthelia (clove polyps). I also have gsp for free and xenia if you really want it. Also, I just fragged some galaxia, but I would want to wait a few weeks. I do have a great specimen of frogspawn that I am afraid to frag, but it does need thinning. I can take pics of any you are interested in tomorrow -- lights out for the night. By the way, I'm in Hudson.

Wow lots of replies thank you all. Im going to have to pm you guys, and let you know. I didn't think I would get all these replies lol thank you. and If anybody wants to hijack the thread feel free. I don't mind at all unless you hijack a really good deal from me lol.

Greg wht kind of torch coral, and Hammer coral do you have?
and Seamom I would like some pics if you would do that. I would really appreciate it.

Let see here, aqua_reef signed up in may, has 109 posts, and is in the process of working deals with a few different club members...

WELCOME TO THE ADDICTION!!! :D

I guess the expense is why I am trying to sell my corvette!!! LOL. im getting rid of a life long dream for fish. hmmm its a big addiction lol!!!

I also have a Yuma thats on a plug and ready for a new home.

riconplug.jpg

Sorry everyone bare with me please it is going to take some time to reply back. I am trying to get out to a few places right now. This post also is for my buddy too we are trying to get a time we both can get out to see the corals and frags together to save a trip. And I am trying to figure out whats wrong with my car LOL.

Back