Looking for new tank

sam.basye

Hey everyone, a friend of mine is looking for a first saltwater tank somewhere between a 20g and 55g in the Lynchburg area. Let me know if you have something that might be of interest!
Sam

Hey Sam. I have a 60 gallon deep blue frag tank that I am not using. It isn't drilled but it can be. It is 48"x24"x12". 100$ if you are interested. I live Lynchburg as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the response, but he's looking for a taller tank. I passed on your info, but he thinks he's met you and seen the tank if you had the tank in a Craiglist yard sale ad.

Hey Sam. I have a 60 gallon deep blue frag tank that I am not using. It isn't drilled but it can be. It is 48"x24"x12". 100$ if you are interested. I live Lynchburg as well

Are you in a rush to sell the tank? I am interested but won't need it for another month or so. If you need it gone soon I could potentially take it off your hands sooner.

Sorry for hi-jacking :)

Are you in a rush to sell the tank? I am interested but won't need it for another month or so. If you need it gone soon I could potentially take it off your hands sooner.

Sorry for hi-jacking :)

It is sitting in my basement right now. Just let me know.

Back