Looking for Octo-Polyps

StanD

Hey Fellow Reefers:

I am looking to get different types of octopolyps. Would prefer Knopia, glove (Clavularia) or other non-Zoanthus, non-button polyp species. Any color, but I currently have a BUNCH of brown button polyps. Particularly interested in blues, yellow, pink, you know the routine.

Please PM me and we can work something out!

Thanks
StanD

joe22883

Hi Stan, I have some kind of clove? polyps. They kinda look like anthelia but with green stripes and they actually close up like like a polyp. If you want some, Ill split my patch with you. Free but will accept a frag of something else:)

StanD

jflick345 - Thanks for responding. Please bring me a couple stalks of that rare ZEEEEENIA to the next meeting, and I promise I won't vote for you for a Board position ;)

joe22883 - Please bring me a frag to the next meeting and I will see what I cn bring you. Most of my tank is softies and LPS. Nothing fancy, just really hardy corals.

Best to you both,

StanD

joe22883

I might not make it to the meeting this month but will give you some next time for sure. no need for a frag, its not a big deal. These cloves grow like a weed anyways.