Looking for palys and zoas...

plantankerously

Wanting to buy some palys and zoas for my frag tank. No brown or green palys, needing some of the more common and higher end ones. Let me know what you have available....thanks, Ben

I have pink mohawks, nuclear green palys, purple death, armagedon, gooshgers, gobstopets, candy apple red , sunnyd's all have been cut for a while. I also have other zoanthids I can cut. Lmk if your interested.

It was nice to meet u Ben let me know how it all does for u and if u ever need anything dont hesitate to call or text . Its always nice to meet fellow reefers but even better when they r so cool that u can spend some time talking about stuff thats not fish tank talk and u r able to relate and share war stories and give advice or share ur experience on stuff that ur close friends dont care enough to talk about . Ive been going thru the toughest times of my life and its nice to have made a new friend cuz dont know too many these days.

Lol...I'm back murph...just gotta figure a balance between perchin and reefin. Also tryin to balance paycheck and old lady figuring out how much of it went for coral. Lotsa nice stuff locally, have had bad luck getting stuff shipped. when these sweet zoas and palys grow out you'll have to come down south and get some! To everyone who responded, thanks and I plan on hitting you all up, just might take some time...trying to limit myself to 2 or 3 frag trips a week...lol

Back