Looking for Purple Tang in NW Ohio

Reefrock

Premium Member
Looking for a decent price on a purple tang on NW OH. Only place in town that's got them in stock is asking a fortune.

I don't know if this will help but I was just over on the other forum(*********)and NYAquatic.com just got some in--the small ones(2-3inches) are $129.00 plus shipping.

I don't know if this will help but I was just over on the other forum(*********)and NYAquatic.com just got some in--the small ones(2-3inches) are $129.00 plus shipping.

wow their prices are amazing. $49 for powder brown? I saw it in LFS few days ago for $150! why is OHIO so damn expensive?

I used to think the same thing about the cost of shipping in the past. Somewhere a long the line I figured out that the more I bought at one time it reduced the cost of shipping per item. So now If I see something I want I look to see what else they have for sale that I want to "lower the cost of shipping".
Also--TAX---most on line dealers of fish don't charge tax, something the LFS does. If you factor that in-----

Just left RMS in Middleburg Hts. They had 2 small (1.5 inched) purple Tangs for the small fee of only $189.99.

Back