Looking for soft and lps coral

stlblues94

Hey guys,

I have a 215 gallon that unfortunately ended up with ich earlier this year. I had to sell all my coral and treat my display with copper. I don't wish to purchase frags from fish stores for fear of ich. If you know you have it please don't reach out.

I finally have things back to normal, looking to get the tank filled back in.

Looking for these or whatever you may be willing to frag for some $

Pulsing xenia
GSP
Kenya tree
Candy canes
Hammers
Zoas
Leathers

Thanks guys

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Depending on what kind of space you have available I have been meaning to post a thread about some extras so I can take down my third tank, a 20 gallon long with stuff that didn't fit in my other two.

There's 3 rocks with GSP. There are two different types, one type on the bigger rock on the back and 2 smaller rocks with a different type that branches. There's also a leather in the back there that's good size, and then another rock with GSP and blue sympodium. To the best of my knowledge I have no ich, I've used copper on my fish and haven't added a fish since May 8, 2020. And there are currently no fish left in this tank, they've been distributed to my other two tanks.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-12-03 at 9.03.42 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2020-12-03 at 9.03.42 PM.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 4
I have some mohawks , zoas. Some bam bams. And others , some big green palys ,

I just tore down my 180. I have lots of zoas, gsp, mushrooms. I will be fragging everything this weekend

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

I’ve got a frag or two of a green toadstool leather I’m glad to give you to help you get restarted. Unfortunately I’m currently quarantined at home with Covid :( but if you are restating you’ve got lots of time. Obviously I need some karma points in my life as my 29 that’s been up and running for 18 months decided to split a silicone seam today. It hadn’t been a good day for me.

I've got a frag or two of a green toadstool leather I'm glad to give you to help you get restarted. Unfortunately I'm currently quarantined at home with Covid :( but if you are restating you've got lots of time. Obviously I need some karma points in my life as my 29 that's been up and running for 18 months decided to split a silicone seam today. It hadn't been a good day for me.
Awesome man, yes I have been using all my patience up this year on this tank lol. Let me know when your better!

Back