Looking for some help liquidating in the east bay

MJAnderson

Premium Member
I moved to the area about 5 years ago hoping to set up my 120g. Don't think it's going to happen. I donated the tank to a school and sold the LEDs but I have a ton of other things --- heaters, Tunze pumps, ehiem returns, bunch of various MAGs, etc. I'm not plugged into the community here and don't relish the idea of selling it all piece by piece.

Hoping someone here knows of a place to donate or would be willing to see what I have and sell it off and share the proceeds. It all works and is clean.

Let me know on RC if you have any thoughts or are interested. I'm in Danville.

I actually just bought a 140 and need everything from rocks and sand to heaters and powerheads....what's all that stuff worth I'd be willing to buy it..
ebb0fa740424ee9df31fbdbe73e12463.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

That's part of the problem --- I don't know. I have 8 or so tunze powerheads of various sizes as I had frag tanks too. Controller and top off as well. MAGS -- 3, 5, 7 and 12. Couple of Eheim return pumps. skimmer. MH lights and galaxy ballast. eheim heaters.

But I'm looking for someone to buy the bulk of it. Too much going on to sit around waiting for someone to come pick up a $10 heater...

Back