Looking for SPS (Buffalo)

cardiffgiant

I found someone in the selling forum that is offering a number of pieces that I'd be interested in. I thought that I'd check and see if anyone in the Buffalo area has any of these.

If you have frags of anything like these available, can you shoot me a PM and let me know what you're looking for?

Copps bonsai
purple rim efflo
Bright pink table
blue stag
green slimer
Solid blue tenuis
Bright green bottlebrush
Highlighter green plating monti
hulk monti

http://www.reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=1666504

Last edited:
I'd offer to sell you a green slimer frag for $10 but THEN you'd have to spend gas to drive 60 miles and want to start a Buffalo Forum :lol:

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=15498668#post15498668 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Gary Majchrzak
I'd offer to sell you a green slimer frag for $10 but THEN you'd have to spend gas to drive 60 miles and want to start a Buffalo Forum :lol:

:D

Thanks guys! I grabbed a handful of these from Cuzn Jon last night. I'm going to let things settle in a bit and see if I have room for more ;)

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=15498668#post15498668 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Gary Majchrzak

:( Ouch

On a nicer note. I'm happy you found a few things :D

Back