Looking for tank: 125 or bigger

Lowenbrau

My 210 acrylic tank is splitting at the seams, and I need a replacement until I decide what I am going to do. I am looking for a new or used tank over 125 gallons. If anyone has a big tank sitting around they want to sell, please let me know. thanks.

Mike

looks like that craigslist listing is sold.

contact denverreef (Jason). He has a couple of larger tanks to sell. (Posted here and on craigslist)

I have a 180 RR sitting in my garage taking up space. Tank, top, stand, dual 400w ballast, and possibly a pump. Let me know if you are interested.

tank

tank

I have sent several pm's.....thanks for responding. I have to decide between a replacement tank now or a cheap alternative...

I really liked my tank at first but the 7 foot length was ackward.

With a replacement tank, I want more depth too.

Suggestion--having been in exactly this situation last year--pick up an inexpensive temporary tank to move everything into, put it in an out-of-the-way part of the house...then you can take your time getting a permanent replacement and setting it up right. After you move everything back, sell the temporary tank for what you paid for it.

That makes sense. I wasn't totaly happy with a 24 inch depth....30 or 36 would be a lot better.

Not looking forward to taking it down and out of the wall.

Front to back seems to make a big difference when it comes to aquascaping....24 inches or less makes it very hard to create that feeling of an atoll or island...so most takes use the :wall of rock: technique

Here 1 pic
56602HPIM0080.JPG

Back