looking to buy/trade for some palys

Tswifty

- V-day Massacre Palys
- Rainbow Palys
- Purple Hornet Zoanthids

Let me know if you have anything. I have some stuff I could potentially trade as well.

Swifty I have a frag of 1 polyp of these? If your interested in trading or whatever

3350473872_6547cc1626_b.jpg

So much for quietly... better empty your PM box Sean, the vultures will be in hot pursuit.

:lol:

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=14774158#post14774158 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by djtonton
Swifty I have a frag of 1 polyp of these? If your interested in trading or whatever

3350473872_6547cc1626_b.jpg
Hey Tony, what camera are you using? You've been posting some very nice shots lately.

Let me check with Laura. She may be interested in that for her nano. If so, I'll let you know. I have a lot of chalices, and a few acros I could potentially trade... or whatever you're interested in.

- T.

Got some of them Hornets also from Joe, but wife made me promise to not cut them up. She counts them every so often, funny to see how excited she gets when she sees another polyp pop open.

Hey Tony, what camera are you using? You've been posting some very nice shots lately.

Thanks Swifty!! The camera I am using is a SONY CyberShot Sorta looks like this:

8942601_sa.jpg

Not sure the exact model I will find that out tonight and let you know.

As for trading I would def be interested in any of your Chalices or Acros. Just let me know what you want to do.

I should Also be able to get you some of these if your interested:
3415937772_b480df607d_o.jpg

or some of the teal blue and white speaks

3352643048_d2cc5a8fe5_o.jpg

Might have some other nice stuff. But ill have to check when i get home

Tony

:thumbsup:

Sounds good Tony. Laura said she likes the gold dust or whatever the first picture is called. PM me your number when you get a chance.

Here is my trade bait...

Nightmare Palys

NM1.jpg

Also, my g/f did good, and these guys showed up at my place today.

DT1.jpg

So in a month or two I should have enough for a trade.

yeah those are def nice add me to the list for both!

Hopefully buy the time those grow Ill have some magicians I can trade you or some rainbow Zoas, or maybe even these red wine zoas.

I'd also like to know when those two will be available for purchase of single polyps... I doubt I'll have anything you'll be interested in trading for, except for some greenbacks. Keep me in mind!

Hi TJ. Like we talked about at the swap, I've got some rainbow zoos. I bought one polyp the first week of December. Now there's 6 or so. I've never fragged zoos before though.

Re: looking to buy/trade for some palys

A few more on the list:

- V-day Massacre Palys
- Rainbow Palys
- Purple Hornet Zoanthids
- Darth Maul Palys
- Candy Apple Red Palys

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=14794151#post14794151 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by joe22883
whats that last one called? I want one too.
For sure Joe, I'll hook you up when they grow out. I'm going to be clearing out some of my chalices too so I can make room for others. I'll have to send you some pics.
<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=14795274#post14795274 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by funkyman
Hi TJ. Like we talked about at the swap, I've got some rainbow zoos. I bought one polyp the first week of December. Now there's 6 or so. I've never fragged zoos before though.
Sounds good Jim, they should be fairly easy to frag... especially since they're palys. I'll shoot you a PM closer to the trade date.
<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=14794292#post14794292 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by djtonton
yeah those are def nice add me to the list for both!

Hopefully buy the time those grow Ill have some magicians I can trade you or some rainbow Zoas, or maybe even these red wine zoas.

No problem Tony, we'll figure something out. I've got 5 adult polyps of the Nightmare Palys already... so hopefully if they keep growing at this rate, I can get everyone some on the first go round.

Back