Lots For Sale!

colaman555

I am trying to raise money so that I can buy my return pump and sump for the 120g that I want to finally set up so I went searching through the tons of boxes full of reef items that I have collected and decided to sell what I do not need. Some of the items came with the 120g that I am setting up.

The 65g tank, stand, and sump that I currently have up and running will sell after I set up the 120g of course but I am listing that as well in case somebody wants it and is not in a hurry for it. It does have some scratches on it but in my opinion is still in display shape. It is not drilled so I have an overflow box on it. The stand still needs a door. The stand is made out of red oak and is 36" in length, 18" wide, and 41" tall with all 3 beer ledges removable. The sump is 13wx24lx16h. It has one sock. I am asking $65 for the tank, $50 for the stand, and $60 for the sump.

36" current 150MH with 2x96 watt compacts, 4 lunar lights, $200 with legs
2 heat sinks, $10 each
1 reefbrite 250w twin arc mh-brand new, only fired once, $25
1 fedy driver 100 $25
1 red sea ozonizer and orp controller -$200
3 16oz pickling lime $3 each
1 auto top off, no pump, $25
many misc end caps $3 a pair
2 misc reactors, $10 each
1 RO canister $10
4 48" VHO super actinic bulbs $10 each
3 used icecap 660 ballast, with heat sink, wiring harness, with grounded wall plugs, $75 each
2 used icecap 250 MH ballast, with heat sink, wiring harness, with grounded wall plugs, $75 each
4 sets of Tunze 6080 magnets, $35 a set
2 3" fans with wiring, $10 each
4 Intermatic 7day/7event timers, $10 each
misc plumping, ball valves, $5 and up
4 red oak doors, 12X16 $30 a set
2 spider reflectors, $15 each

what brand of reactors/size? trying to see if they'll fit in the sump..

Eric, the reactors are homemade out of acrylic. I can upload a picture of them if you want. The one in the middle is a ro canister and there is a small reactor laying on its side in from of the one on the right. They are standard heatsinks for a ballast.

Crazyeyes, the ato is ultra life reef products. I can upload a picture of that as well.

reactors_zps492b1cb5.jpg

ato_zpsf9f5432b.jpg

Last edited:
Back