Lots of equipment for sale

Edward Smith

Local pickup (LPU) and shipping prices listed. 10% deposit requested for local pickup (just gotta know your committed).
Discounts also available for $150 or more in single purchases, otherwise prices are as listed.
Please post questions on thread and email items for purchase: 1edsm4@gmail.com
Some of the items are pictured below the list.
Thanks!

Reactors
Two Little Fishes Phospban Reactor 150: LPU: $20 Shipped $25
Kent Marine Phosreactor: LPU $30 Shipped $35

Lighting:
Aqua Medic Ocean Light 150W or 250W DE HQI pendant (bulb & ballast not included) with hanging kit (will need new wire, HD $2). It was originally the 250w setup, but I changed out the socket for a 150w. I still have the 250W socket that can be re-inserted. The back has been drilled for the power cord to exit the back, rather than the side (better aesthetics, has no impact on function other than better ventilation). It was painted black but now needs some TLC. This setup matches the Aquamedic 250w pendant: $20 LPU $25 shipped

175w Electronic Metal Halide Ballast: LPU $50 Shipped $60

One new Reeflux 12K 175w MH bulb mogul socket LPU $35 Shipped $40

Two used 12K 175w Reflux Metal Halide Bulbs Mogul sockets, each used for two months for 8 hours a day. Each: LPU $15 Shipped $20

Dual Electronic Metal Halide Ballast (ONLY ONE WORKING!). If you are a DIY guy/gal, you can probably get the other side working as well or replace the component. LPU $50 Shipped $60

150w HQI socket (new condition): $10 LPU $15 shipped

ICECAP/VUE 660 replacement wiring harness with two pair of wired T12 endcaps. LPU $10. Shipped $15.

A4 Icecap ballast (same as the Coralvue 660 but not dimmable) with 3 pairs of end caps and wiring harness. Old school, but you can't beat the actinics. Free actinic bulbs (local pickup only). Their life as a source of light for coral is way past due, but still provide the killer "œpop" for aesthetic purposes. LPU with bulbs: $25. Shipped without bulbs $35.

Jalli PC 36w electronic ballast, weathered (old) reflector, four pin socket and new 50/50 four pin bulb. Perfect for refugiums: LPU $10 Shipped $20

Lumenarc Reflector ( has pitting but functions well) with adjustable mogul socket $25 LPU only

Monitoring
American Marine Salinity Monitor (my favorite piece of equipment, once you use this, you won't go back). LPU: $60 Shipped $65

Hanna Marine Calcium Digital Checker (needs reagents): LPU $15 Shipped $20

Misc:
Unopened UltraLife Red Slime remover treats 300 gal. and a opened Chemiclean Red Slime remover (1 of 6g used) what is left will treat 750 gal. $15 LPU $20 shipped

Red Sea Ozone Air Dryers
250g with color changing silica beads: $20
500g half full with color changing silica beads: $25

The Beast! ETSS 1400XR skimmer. Rated for 200 to 600g. $200 LPU only
The good: I challenge any modern day skimmer to stand up to this bad boy, especially with carbon dosing.
The bad: It's power hungry. A panworld 200PS or equivalent is recommended (not included).

Acrylic frag tank (4' x 2' x 6") $75 LPU only

Two Dolphin Air Pumps: $10 LPU $15 shipped for both

Tunze Wavecontroller 7092: LPU $35 Shipped $40

Red Sea WaveMaster Pro $75 LPU $80 shipped

Chem-Tech pulse feeder for topoff. Old and loud, but will probably out live me $30 LPU $40 shipped

Pics coming shortly....

Sold:
American Marine Salinity Monitor
Hanna Marine Calcium Digital Checker
Kent Marine Phosreactor
ICECAP/VUE 660 replacement wiring harness with two pair of wired T12 endcaps
Lumenarc
Frag tank

Back