Lps pellets

gareth.hubbarde

Do you feed your lps corals and if so do you use pellets? What's the best food for them, lps pellets or reef roids? Reef roids probably better value as can feed everything even if its jus put in the water. Is it as good as feeding directly with pellets?

Thanks for your time.

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

My lobo and favia's would not accept pellets. I feed them bits of fish or the bigger pieces from the Rod's products.

I don't feed directly and have had a lot of good growth. They pick up on food bits when I feed my fish, but that's it. I've target-fed them in the past and, while cool to watch, I've found it to be completely unnecessary.

I don't feed directly and have had a lot of good growth. They pick up on food bits when I feed my fish, but that's it. I've target-fed them in the past and, while cool to watch, I've found it to be completely unnecessary.

^^^This^^^

Anemones, if you have any, will appreciate an occasional piece of something meaty. I haven't spot fed any corals in years. The exception to that would be NPS, but they are a lot of work IMO.

That's good news for me. It looks like I won't have to come up with a feeding regimen once I get my LPS corals.

Back