LPS & SPS FRAGS FOR SALE NEAR O'HARE

md fishes

TSA PURPLE PASSION ACRO - 1" FRAG - $50
The base of this coral has an amazing purple, green with a hint of red. The camera isn't quite picking up the beauty of this coral but this picture doesn't do it justice.
IMG_4807.jpg

RAINBOW LOOM ACROPORA - $50/2" FRAG
There are hughs of orange throughout the base and the tips that my camera can't pick up. While still beautiful in this pic the oranges aren't coming through.
IMG_4787.jpg

PINK TIP PURPLE TORCH - $50/HEAD
Pink Tip Purple Torch coral.jpg

TRANQUIL BLUE MILLE - FRAGS BETWEEN 2" AND 3" - $50 TO $75 PER FRAG DEPENDING ON THE SIZE
This frag is amazing. Aqua base that transforms into a dark blue body with purple tips. Love this one and it grows pretty quickly.

Blue millie.jpg

MIAMI HURRICANE CHALLICE - $35/1" FRAG. THIS IS ABOUT 15" IN DIAMATER SO I CAN CUT BIG FRAGS.
Miami Hurricane Challace.jpg

ORA HAWKINS ENCHANTA - $50/2" Frag
Teal coral with blue tips and dark blue polys. Its an OG coral but so unique with the smooth skin and amazing growth pattern. Ours decide to grow into a heart like shape!
Ora Hawkins Enchanta Coral.jpg

GREEN SLIMER mother colony, 2-3 inch frags, $35-$50 per frag
Green slimer.jpg

VOODOO MAGIC - $50/2" FRAG BEAUTIFUL CORAL AND GROWS IN A PLATING FASHION.
Voodoo Magic Top.jpg

VIVIDS CONFETTI - $50/ 1" FRAG

Vivids Confetti Top.jpg

Attachments

• Voodoo Magic Close Up.jpg
    Voodoo Magic Close Up.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 9
Wow, in the planning stages of an upgrade. Hope you still have them available when I get the upgrade done.

Definitely lmk. What are you building? I love the gear and plan about as much as i love the live stock.

Definitely lmk. What are you building? I love the gear and plan about as much as i love the live stock.
lol, same. We are going to be redoing our basement and upgrading the tank from a 40 to a 75.

It’s been a long time since I’ve had Acros. Last time I did was when I had my 450 running. That was before a layoff and starting a job with significant pay cut.

Back