LR Rubble

nkkm

Anywhere I can get some good live rock rubble local to Venice? I have pukani dry rock and dry sand and want to kick start my cycle. Put some fish food in yesterday. I also have some Special Blend from MAX, do you recommend using it for the cycle, seems like mixed opinions when i do a search.

Anywhere I can get some good live rock rubble local to Venice? I have pukani dry rock and dry sand and want to kick start my cycle. Put some fish food in yesterday. I also have some Special Blend from MAX, do you recommend using it for the cycle, seems like mixed opinions when i do a search.

I don't think that would hurt to add the special blend, although I don't think its the magic elixer that the rep was touted it as. It does have a blend of several different strains of bacteria.

Just get a nice encrusted with life rock and stick it in there. Rubble if you want but eventually the the critters will spread on their own.

I think "Reefski" is in venice, and might still have some rock left. Just take a mallet to it and you will have your rubble rock.

Thanks, I will shoot Reefski a PM now. I was looking at rubble as I have dont really have room in the DT so was going to throw it in the fuge.

Back