Making an order next week hopefully

dvarhola610

I am ordering dry rock from bulk reef supply soon and I am just asking if anyone needs anything. Trying to cut out shipping cost. It has to be $175 to get free ship. I am spending around $100

How much dry rock do you need as I have 2 - 50 gal barrels full that I don't need and will sell for $1/lb

Let me know if your interested.

Bill

Its a 40 breeder, I was hoping to get 45-50lbs. I would defiantly be interested. That would save me a bundle.

Thanks,
Dave

Sounds like a great deal. I would consider maybe adding slowly. I found when I filled my 55 with 55 lbs, it was way too cluttered. It is all up to you though, just giving advice. I bet I have around 30 in my 55.

Idk if that would be something that could be done at the meeting, up to you guys. Get it in there so I can get you frags!

I know everyone is planning on meeting at Jkinead's house but if you wanted to meet at our house this time you could get the rock then. Don't want to steal anybodies thunder just throwing it out there. Also maybe I could get rid of some frags also if you want.

Sorry jkinkead I don't know your real name yet.

I'm home all this week as I travel for work so any time except tonight I would be home or close by. Send me a pm and I'll give you may cell # if you want.

Jaye
That would be fine. I dont think we would have any problems with that. What would be the best way to share your address Bill?

Jaye
That would be fine. I dont think we would have any problems with that. What would be the best way to share your address Bill?

address

address

I guess anyone that wants to come just PM me your name and I'll send it out. Is there a better way (more secure)?

To make it simple lets continue with the plan to have it at my place this weekend. We have quite a few members outside of reefcentral and it might get complicated sharing the location info in time.
At this meeting though we can plan the next meeting and all take note of your address and plan to meet there if thats ok.
Thanks so much for the offer and we will def look forward to checking out your tank soon!

To make it simple lets continue with the plan to have it at my place this weekend. We have quite a few members outside of reefcentral and it might get complicated sharing the location info in time.
At this meeting though we can plan the next meeting and all take note of your address and plan to meet there if thats ok.
Thanks so much for the offer and we will def look forward to checking out your tank soon!

Back