Sunday April 10th 2011
10A-6P

Pratt Institute - Brooklyn - New York
Student Union

$25 Admission per person

Price includes catered lunch
Tours of the famous Pratt Reefs

Guest Speakers:
Dr. Craig Bingman--Reef Chemistry 201--- Practical Answers to Difficult Questions
Tony Vargas--Successful Reef Aquariums from Around the World
-----------------

Confirmed Vendors
---------------------
Saltwater Critters
Cherry Corals
Pacific East Aquaculture
Reefs Creation / Pablo
Gotham Aquatics
Frags Unlimited
Reefkoi
Aquatic Express
Coralium
Acan Lighting
Got Frags?
Manhattan Aquarium/Unique Corals
and more....
RSVP http://www.manhattanreefs.com/forum...50-rsvp-spring-frag-swap-2011-april-10th.html

The MR swap has sold out every time so get your tickets early!

And what swap would be complete without raffles.... http://www.manhattanreefs.com/forum...-raffle-prize-thread-spring-2011-mr-swap.html

Same vendors pretty much as last weeks LIRA event

Well 4 of them are if you include Acan Lighting :)
What's a frag event without Cherry Corals & Pacifc East!! lol

It sounds like a pretty good line up to me & considering what a great event NERAC was...I think it looks like a great place for any reefer! :)

I have been going to this event for the past few years and it's always been a great time. Lots of great corals and equipment and speakers and the raffle prizes are incredible.

Yeah I'm planning on it, was there last frag swap. It was a great time. shot up to china town for some great chow. Great day. Besides if your a reeftank addict why wouldn't you go?
Tom

It will be great to see some of you LIRA folks in attendance at the event!!

Just wanted to post a quickie that the tickets are going fast and a whole bunch of new stuff has been added to the Raffle Thread so do drop by and visit the site & sign up before it's too late!
Unfortunately once we sell out we do not allow anyone to buy tickets the day of the event. (fire laws and all that...)

Thanks!
KathyC

I hope all of you who want to attend the Manhattan Reefs Frag Swap have already purchased tour tickets as the event is now sold out.

We are unable to accommodate any walk-ins due to fire code regulations.

We look forward to seeing those who are attending and be sure to keep your eye on the Raffle Prize thread on MR as we still have more items to list, and a couple of them are really sweet!! :)

See you on Sunday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Back