mantis shrimp??

doryarlin955

Does anyone know where in Rochester to get mantis shrimp??? Does anyone have shrimp that they need to get rid of??? I would really like to keep one and I have already sent an email today to MO... I would like to get a g. smithii or and n. wennerea if possible because it will be in a 10 gallon tnak. Thanks!

Good luck finding one locally, I've been trying for a while now ;). Your best bet it seems is to just order from tampa bay saltwater. n wennerae shipped to your dooor for $50. I'm waitin till the weather breaks a little before I try this though

Do you know if any stores around here ever get hitchthiker mantises??? Maybe if I asked I could have them order me one... I was hoping to get one for free or cheap as a hitchhiker because I havent planned on spending more money on this.

I've seen them very sporadically at TFP in Tonawanda. don't know if there is anything there currently. Might be worth a phone call?

hmm Ie never heard of that before. Is it near Rochester??
Im going to Caribbean Forest today to see if they have any in their live rock or if they could order one.

Back