Mappa Puffer

Thank you for the reply. I’m not finding any online with retailers and my LFS’s are telling me that they’re a rare fish in the aquarium trade and extremely hard to get. Just wanting to make sure I’m not being given false information.

Thank you for the reply. I'm not finding any online with retailers and my LFS's are telling me that they're a rare fish in the aquarium trade and extremely hard to get. Just wanting to make sure I'm not being given false information.

Nyaquatics.com did have one... I was going to pull the trigger but bought a Guineafowl puff instead.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They aren't the easiest to get. I live in the Chicago burbs and bought one 2 months ago for $150 he was very small. I would say 150 to 300 for a Mappa, matters where you live. The Guineafowl are harder to get and go for more cash.

b1dd7277399ddad4ea66c22ff11e3405.jpg

Love these two guys.. Good luck guys with the puffers.... I have looked for mappas but only ones that I have seen come in small...

They aren't the easiest to get. I live in the Chicago burbs and bought one 2 months ago for $150 he was very small. I would say 150 to 300 for a Mappa, matters where you live. The Guineafowl are harder to get and go for more cash.

That's what I've been quoted, so that seems like a fair price to pay. Thanks!

Back