Maricopa Cpods

npj333

Is anyone out there? I'm pretty new to reefcentral, actually old.... and now newly registered again. I was here ten years ago, but got out of the hobby when I moved to Chandler in 2004. I've been in Maricopa since 2006 and am now getting back into my passion. I haven't seen anything posted since January, and no activity. IS THERE a community of Marine and Reef buffs here in town? If so, I'd love you all to revive your postings, as I'm basically starting over and could use some support and friends to lean on as I journey back into the little slice of ocean in my home. =) If anyone's still out there, I'd love to host a meet and greet at my home, or we could just pick a day and meet for coffee or cocktails. I hope to hear from someone, anyone, as I was sooooo excited to see Maricopa listed. We have such an active and involved community in pets that have furry legs, I'd love to see the same passion for tanks. I'll even be at Yappy Hour Saturday evening at the Duke for Pet Rescue. I work with Pet Social Worker/Tails of Hope Rescue and Home is Where the Hound is. Drink specials and pet rescue. I'll be the one with the "miniature" golden retriever with the adoptable flag on his collar/leash. He's our foster right now. I hope some of you come out, we can talk salt! ;-)

Back