MASSIVE halide closeout! Giesemann t5 - 30% sale!

I'll post more detailed info shortly. Short answer, just the slowest moving stuff.

I was wondering the same. I you are phasing out all halides or slow moving stuff. Thanks for clearing that up.

Okay, metal halide fans, let us put you at ease. The current closeout is essentially a way for us to clear our shiny new shelves of some stock that pre-dates our new location!
Some of the slower-moving mogul bulbs will cease to be a stock item, but we'll continue to offer maintenance, support, and access to participating vendors through Premium Aquatics.

The regular sellers, including Ushio and Radion, will stay as fully-stocked lines. A few ReefLux and several XM color/temps were just not moving, so those are becoming special order items, but the models from both of those lines that sell regularly are being kept in-stock. We're only phasing out those bulbs that endure too long on the shelf. Sadly, Phoenix bulbs are out of production, so they're not returning.

We'll still carry the parts and accessories for your mogul-base and double-ended setups, and we can offer special-order and drop-shipping from vendors who participate. Hamilton is already on-board, and we can offer anything from ReefLux and XM that we don't keep in-stock to guarantee you access to the bulb you need.

If you have questions about your specific bulb that haven't been covered, let me know.

"Sadly, Phoenix bulbs are out of production, so they're not returning."

I use to run the 10K Plus whichwas advertised as putting out 14K. This was a DE bulb and I ran it in a Aqua Medic Ocean Light T. It was a crisp white with just a tinge of blue. What would you suggest as a equal replacement? CC card in hand!
Thanks

Back