Matted Filefish

Whichever Filefish eats Aiptasia. Already tried Peppermint Shrimp with no luck and don't want to take the chance on a CCB unless someone else has one that already eats Aiptasia.

How about you come get a needle and syring from me and blast them with kalk or lemon juice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As soon as the one i have is done eating my aiptasia you can have him for free. Bad news is i just got him this week so it might take a couple of weeks before he's done

As soon as the one i have is done eating my aiptasia you can have him for free. Bad news is i just got him this week so it might take a couple of weeks before he's done

Awesome. Please keep me updated.

No Nudi's. Too expencive and too sensative. I've done research on em and haven't seen enough success stories to buy some.

Awesome. Please keep me updated.

No Nudi's. Too expencive and too sensative. I've done research on em and haven't seen enough success stories to buy some.

The nudi's work the best IMO. I bough one from RC for about 20 bucks (a bit pricey) and it cleaned out my 14G, then I sucked it up, stuck it in another tank, cleaned it out, then sucked it up, stuck it in another tank, cleaned it up, then gave it to kris on here to hopefully lay eggs and kill his aptasia in his nano and his 150.

They are AMAZING. Also, if you do manage to get them to breed, you can resell them for 10 bucks a pop and get your money back, make some extra, be cheaper then the local stores, and help people out. It is the ONLY way to go.

The nudi's work the best IMO. I bough one from RC for about 20 bucks (a bit pricey) and it cleaned out my 14G, then I sucked it up, stuck it in another tank, cleaned it out, then sucked it up, stuck it in another tank, cleaned it up, then gave it to kris on here to hopefully lay eggs and kill his aptasia in his nano and his 150.

They are AMAZING. Also, if you do manage to get them to breed, you can resell them for 10 bucks a pop and get your money back, make some extra, be cheaper then the local stores, and help people out. It is the ONLY way to go.
He said he hasnt seen it and thinks it died. It starved in my tank.

Back