Maxspect 300 watt 48” razor led 1 month in.

Cstone123

It's been a month since I purchased the new Maxspect 300 watt razor 48" led light. As always Maxspect provides a quality well built product with easy to learn controls. When I opened it And got it set up,I felt that I had gotten my money's worth. ( $899.00 ) I did not buy the WiFi box as I read that the apps were still kind of cheesy and didn't work well. I also purchased the Maxspect 230 gyro pump a few weeks before the light. Another great product. Bookoo flow I have it on a fluctuating 10%-60% flow Any higher and my lps start folding over and can't open. All my 90 gal wants. Anyway. The light is awesome. Great color. Super strong penetrating light with 4 channels, incredible glimmer, presets are perfect for any tank you have. Lps, sps, fish, reef etc. the manual programming is pretty easy, I'm going to program each hour to my tanks needs after it breaks in a little.
my only complaint is that the legs have to be assembled and the dinky screws they send are a B#^! To get started. Had to have my wife help me hold them with a tweezer while I used a eye glass Phillips to get them started. Aside from that it's a great light. My coral and tank look and responded perfectly. My bubble tip is still getting used to it so he's a little tucked but everything else is bling.

https://www.saltwateraquarium.com/m...hMIyLDnZKp2gIVhiSGCh38ighjEAQYASABEgIG1fD_BwE

A serious step up from my old dual 48" 65 watt led strip lights. Highly recommend it.

I just ordered this same light and a Maxspect 250 gyre for my 110 tall (30" deep). Looking forward to getting it and trying it out!

Back