May Meeting

wooglin

Premium Member
Starting the thread on the May meeting at my house. I am located in Bellevue. I will post a map soon. The meeting will be at 2:00 on Saturday May 12th. You can feel free to come any time after 12:00 if you like to hang out early.

I will be provinding BBQ. Please bring chips, drinks, side dishs etc. It is BYOB, all I ask is that you drink from plastic cups, and keep beer cans etc out of the site of any children that may be in attendance.

Topics will be Aquaculture in the reef hobby (responsible reefkeeping) and two-part supplementation.

Last edited:

crumbletop

Thanks, Alan!

I'm looking forward to it. If thinks work out, there should also be a door prize for some lucky club member :D

wooglin

Premium Member
<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=9827725#post9827725 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by fishdoc11
Yall are in for a treat....Wooglin has a very nice tank:)

THanks for the compliment, I like to think of my tank as an exercise in frugal reefing that turned out ok.

wooglin

Premium Member
Food switch

Food switch

I am going to switch the main course at Mays meeting to hamburgers, and hot dogs. I figure two BBQ's in a row is enough (truth is I cant compete with Angelas recipie) ;-)

Last edited:

wooglin

Premium Member
I am going to go ahead a post directions to my house from Emerald bay.

1. Leave the parking lot and travel towards Bellevue mall on Highway 70.

2. You will travel to the 2nd light (about mile or so). You will take a left onto Sawyer Brown Road, and will begin traveling thru River Plantation which is a large condo development. You will travel thru several stop signs, over about 2 miles, and will finally arrive at a Stop Light.

3. The stop light is the intersection of Old harding road, continue straight (once the light is green ;-\ ) into the subdivision. There is no sign or name for the sub, its older than that.

4. You will take the third left which is footpath dr.

5. Once on Footpath you will immediatly take the first left, which comes up right away, this is Goodpasture. My house is the second house on the left. Is is a one story ranch. You will see a White Isuzu Trooper, and a Green Acura in the drive.

6. The address is 778 Goodpasture Terrace, Nash, TN 37221 Feel free to print maps if your the computer savy type that likes to use mapquest, etc.

If you are not familar with where Emerald Bay is the below will help:

The directions are the same, just start at getting off at I40, 2nd Bellevue Exit. Hang a left, and go past Bellevue mall. You will come to the light, take right onto Sawyer Brown, the directions are the same from that point.

And last here is a map:

477851080_3273657798_o.jpg

Last edited:

crumbletop

I will be there. I'll also bring the stuff for the 2-part discussion, and some salinity calibration solution. I'm also working with Wayne on a door prize :)