Mexican turbo eating sps

CRookSkee

Ok so I have a Mexican turbo that has acquired a taste for sps, before I left home today my Pink Floyd was nice and colored I come home with this weird turbo on it then I take him off and see color missing *** [emoji35] are they good to boil and eat ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone want to do some testing on him HMU he's up for adoption price = free

never heard of that b4... u sure ur sps didn't stn n algae started to grow on it and ur turbo snail was just eating the algae?

never heard of that b4... u sure ur sps didn't stn n algae started to grow on it and ur turbo snail was just eating the algae?

Trust me no they didn't, healthy when I left my house. Colored and all and I come back and bam I see the snail on top of my Pink Floyd munching it down, I have a pic but can't post it for some reason.

Is there enough algae for it to eat? They are voracious eaters, but I've never seen what u are describing except in a predatory whelk.

Is there enough algae for it to eat? They are voracious eaters, but I've never seen what u are describing except in a predatory whelk.

That is the thing my tank has almost no algae for them to eat.

I call bs. Post a pic of the offender snail.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I call bs. Post a pic of the offender snail.

How is it bs explain ? I come home and it's on top of my Pink Floyd munching on it.
55d802e6cf93360f50a70fbdfdd9cfd7.jpg

How is it bs explain ? I come home and it's on top of my Pink Floyd munching on it.
55d802e6cf93360f50a70fbdfdd9cfd7.jpg

I've never seen that before. The most probable cause is your pink floyd started necrosis and the snail was cleaning near the area. Acros can die in MINUTES.

Back