mh bulbs

rrtree

where and what brand are the best mh bulbs to get im looking for 2 150w double ended 20k bulbs without spending a ton of cash?

Yes I like FAOIS also, but when I went non of the bulbs had prices so was hard to ask everytime you have a question.

Roger

just ask for help! john has great prices plus lets support our local stores so they will always be there for us to shop at. just my 2 cents

I don't buy stuff online for that exact reason. I even drove over an hour to go see the store. I think it was great!! I loved the store very clean and very nice lady that helped me. I was mainly looking at the fish and corals. the only thing I have to say is that with the prices on the board in the back you have to find the item you like, and hope you know the name of it then walk to the back of the store and go look up the price. I feel like im looking throught the card catalog at the library. The store is GREAT. just my 2 cents.

I would like to see the prices be hung over or under each tank so it would be easier, quiker, and less walking.

But again if you have not been there it is worth the drive increadable selection!!!!

I will defenitly go back.

Roger

I agree with Roger. I love that store, but everytime I'm in there, I'm saying, "How much for that?", "How much is this one?"...

Prices in front of the displays would be nice...

Back