Miami/Fort Lauderdale Stores?

CleanLivin

I live in Naples, FL (SW coast) and I'm going to set up a 90 or 120 gal reef tank. Would like to drive over and visit several of the best/biggest reef equipment dealers in the Miami and Fort Lauderdale area. (very limited stores in the Naples area)

Seeking guidance on stores worth visiting. Seeking dealer with a great selection of tanks and support hardware and knowledge about what they sell.

Thanks in advance.
Jack

Big Al's is now All Fish Emporium. Better in the Fort Lauderdale area is Fish Paradise. As for the Bird Road stores, Exotic Aquariums is the best I've found. All Fish Emporium has the largest selection of equipment, the others have the equipment you really want.

This is from a fellow Naples resident who frequents the East Coast stores... :)

By the way, if you're not already a member: http://www.swfmas.com/

Jeff

+1 on Coral Reef Farm and Eco-reef for livestock. For hardware, I have yet to find local stores that have prices that can touch online vendors. Also, LFS employees will sell you what they have, not necessarily what's best. Each employee seems to have a different opinion on what is needed to run a successful reef aquarium. For information and support, I read and rely on the the information found here, on Reef Central, and advice from other reefers.

Back