Miami Orchid, Garf Bonzai, Tri Color Valada, and Blue Stylo for Sale - FCFS

christygirl

Hello to all,

I am going to do some fresh cut trimming again this Saturday and Sunday.

Each Frag will be $10 to $15 for a good fresh cut frag...

I will probably do about 4 frags of each.

The tough one is the Garf Bonzai, It is a thick table and I am not quite sure how to cut it.

I will also have whole colonies of green Poci free with any other frag purchased.

I have some groups of Zoas to give out as well and last of all some mint paly's to thin out off of the back wall. These will be free with purchase as well.

So, PM me.... I will answer in the order received and Saturday and Sunday will be the day to come and get them.

Thanks,

Randy

I forgot to post this last time. Buy with confidence! Randy has a really nice system, especially the voice control! If you have a chance, take a look at his backyard. It's unreal!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I forgot to post this last time. Buy with confidence! Randy has a really nice system, especially the voice control! If you have a chance, take a look at his backyard. It's unreal!!

Thank you for the kind words... I started the structure of the new waterfall It is really going to increase the sound of the water...

Thanks again Randy for the huge frags!!

It was nice meeting you and thanks for showing me your beautiful koi pond and gorgeous reef tank [emoji106]

Thanks again Randy for the huge frags!!

It was nice meeting you and thanks for showing me your beautiful koi pond and gorgeous reef tank [emoji106]

You are welcome. Enjoy. Your tank looks like it is real nice!!!

You are welcome. Enjoy. Your tank looks like it is real nice!!!

Thanks. But my tank is nothing compared to yours specially after the crash :(

Anyhow, thanks again and as I said, just let me know when you're ready for a couple of mangroves. Free of course [emoji106]

69944e5019b4a683f11d65bc01371301.jpg

Randy Rocks!

Thanks for the great frags Randy. I came home with much more than expected. It was great meeting you.

Cheers, Jerid.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Randy Rocks!

Thanks for the great frags Randy. I came home with much more than expected. It was great meeting you.

Cheers, Jerid.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Jerid,

My pleasure. Good luck with the frags.... dont forget to put the hydnaphora off by itself!!!!

I have a few more frags available, so the offer is still up! Tomorrow I am available if anyone is interested

RANDY - WOW!!!!

For those who haven't been - - - - It is truly a MUST.
I had such a great time meeting you Randy/Christygirl. Thank you for the free stuff along with the AWESOME DEAL for the frags.

I'm happy I made the trip. Well worth the trip from VAN NUYS - SFV.

Keep me posted on the birthday celebration. Take care buddy.

- Larry

Same here, Randy really hooked it up today! Went to grab a couple corals to start stocking the tank after a long break and basically came home with a stocked tank. Great looking stuff, thanks Randy!! Cool to come back and see reefers helping out fellow reefers. Pics aren't great but this tank was pretty empty before going to Randy's. Hopefully they load....

20190224_153742.jpg

20190224_203805.jpg

20190224_203718.jpg

20190224_203656.jpg

Back