Mid-winter swap 2/7/15 @ABC1 in Syr

Capt_Cully

Tim & the boys are putting on a mid-winter swap at ABC Reefs in Syracuse. They already have 8 local guys setting up tanks. Anyone interested?

I know I'll be there!

Tried to get this Stickied to no avail.

Went down there tonight......because I have problems...

The stuff they have from their latest vendor picks, is amazing.

Got some well known guys signed up for the swap in a few weeks as well. Should be a good time as usual!

Ill be setting up again. Tons of SPS including purple and green slimmer, incredible hulk, green with teal tip acro, red planet, red monti cap, spongodes, red setosa, and an assortment of birdsnest. Plus a bunch I forgot about.
I will also have a bunch of euphyllia and zoathids. Ohh and Ill prolly have a couple RBTA's

Last edited:
How late will it go till? I can't be there till 1pm.
Some palys Sunny D, pink slippers, rainbows ..
Amazing with the rainbows, I used to give those things away...now can't find them.
MK

From their emailer:

FRAG SWAP FEBRUARY 7TH 9AM!
As of right now we have 15 hobbyists signed up and they are bringing some amazing stuff. Upstate Corals is also coming and if their facebook page is any indication they have some great frags ready to go. There is still time to sign up for a spot. We will go to great lengths to make sure everyone has room. Either call the store at 315-882-0778 or email us to reserve. We will be supplying lunch and drinks along with all kinds of crazy livestock and dry goods sales. Shaping up to be a fun time for sure.

They usually go all day, but I'd say stuff will definitely be around till 5.

anyone have any red dragon for sale or trade? Ive been wanting a frag for awhile and never see it locally...

I guess the guess just went on a big run to some vendors in NJ. They usually score some unusual stuff. I'll be there early (not to cherry pick, but it's my anniversary. Go early...or not at all).

I'm thinking I'll make the trip, I've never been out to the 'cuse stores. I'd love to find a frag of Hawkins echinata; can anyone help me out? Cully, did you spot any good new arrivals?

Back