Mini Carpet Anemone FOR SALE!

twizzlerman77

Short Bus Rider
I need to get rid of ths anemone ASAP. It split 2 days ago and it took me almost a whole day to get it off of my heater. It is currently in my tank in a tupperware on a small piece of rubble rock. I have been chasing it around since i put it into this tupperware and if it gets out i will not be able to remove it from whatever rock it gets on.

These things grow fast are pretty uncommon to find, and if fed normally these things will split like crazy.

I'm looking to get $40 OBO.

This will go to the first person that has cash and can get here. Preferably today if at all possible, as im sick of trying to keep it off the rocks already.

My mom has my digital camera, so here is an old pic of the mother. It has grown alot and the split is just as large as the mother is in this pic.

IMG_0509.jpg

twizzlerman77

Short Bus Rider
Feel free to make an offer, but I will just keep it before I give it away.

I would be willing to meet up with someone if your worried about the drive out here. I want this gone today so i can remove the tupperware from my tank.

twizzlerman77

Short Bus Rider
Nice meeting you today, thanks for the RBTA. I'm sure the mini carpet will do well for you. Feed it and it will grow and split fast. Hope you enjoy it.