minor 120 update....

LarryW

Premium Member
ok, so the sump is under the stand, the counter top is together, and my 55g barrel is in it's final resting place. I have changed the drain pipes out for 2 footers. You can see that my fuge is going to be huge. I still need to cut the hole in the counter for the sink, thats this weekend's project. I also need to put in a new kick plate under the cabinets. When I installed the base cabinets, I neglected to remove the base molding. Well, that cause the counter to be off the wall by 3/4 of an inch. So I had to pull them out, cut the base off, and reinstall the cabinets. :rolleyes: that forced me to cut the toekick, as it wouldn't just rip off...

DSC02170.jpg

DSC02169.jpg

DSC02167.jpg

DSC02164.jpg

DSC02163.jpg

DSC02153.jpg

DSC02152.jpg

Last edited:

LarryW

Premium Member
Thanks, Chris. I have pretty much decided to go with an AquaC EV-240 skimmer with a mag 18. It will fit into my sump area sideways, and I was planning on plumbing an iwaki return from the bulkhead in the sump.... I actually should have this thing plumbed in the next few weeks, minus the return pump...

LarryW

Premium Member
thanks. It's coming along nicely. My 400w Solaris unit should be here next month. :D I can't wait to put it on the tank.

murfman

Looking good. Glad you had your clothes on when you took the pix too!!!

Saw Robert's Solaris today, very nice unit!!!!