Monti eating nudis or bleaching?

Zach117

Places on the coral that have polyps seem unaffected. Some spots it is white and others just a slight color fade. Nothing new AT ALL has gone in the tank in over a year and a half. That was a fish, no corals invertebrates or rocks in almost two years. I dont see any type of parasite on the coral.

monti1.jpg

monti2.jpg

That's not because of bleaching. There is defintely something else wrong with that piece. :(

Same thing happened to me. No nudis on mine. Had a whole thread about it....all sorts of ideas. Never figured it out though :(
Greencap8-16-07.jpg

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=14557755#post14557755 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by SDguy
Same thing happened to me. No nudis on mine. Had a whole thread about it....all sorts of ideas. Never figured it out though :(
Greencap8-16-07.jpg

Did the piece survive? I seem to remember this piece bleaching radomly before, but not this severe.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=14559343#post14559343 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Zach117
Did the piece survive? I seem to remember this piece bleaching radomly before, but not this severe.

Nope :(

Back