Montipora Spongodes

wakeboardgeek

My Montipora Spongodes colony has started to look bad. It has bleached at the base and tips have browned out. It's a large colony so do you think the base isn't getting enough flow? The tips have browned out and look like they might be fading. All parameters are in check and everything else in the tank is doing OK. Haven't seen any critters either. Any ideas?

Can you take a picture of it? I have a large colony of it and I could tell you if it looks normal or not.

i will try to take a picture tonight.

it is pretty high up on the rock work and has been doing great the past couple of months. you think i should move it lower?

Attached are the pics. Notice the colony has browned out and the tips look almost dead and the white spot in the center. Anyone have any idea CIMG0366.jpg

CIMG0367.jpgs?

Get a bottle of Brightwell Aquatics Potassion - Concentrated Potassium Solution my Monti's looked a little dull and brown started to dose as the instructions say and my monti's came right around in less then 2 weeks they seem to love this stuff ,just my 2 cents .

Back