More Knowledge Please...

DoryTheExplorer

I've been having a blast reviewing the noob forums and info provided by waterkeeper and the rest of the folks here at RC. I was looking for some info on good books, guides to help me more with my understanding of reeftanks and maybe to gain some more insight on what types of animals to put in my tank, etc

thanks for the info guys! i'll be sending the list with the hubby when he goes Christmas shopping :lol: also, from what i've heard the first link is a must have ..the last three also look very interesting. I just have a feeling that my small town mn area may not have anything up to date or what I'm looking for but I'll see if I can find something.

The next step is seeing if there is a LFS in the area (within 45 mi or so) other than petco :D

Last edited:
thanks for the info guys! i'll be sending the list with the hubby when he goes Christmas shopping :lol: also, from what i've heard the first link is a must have ..the last three also look very interesting. I just have a feeling that my small town mn area may not have anything up to date or what I'm looking for but I'll see if I can find something.

As I said before, often time university libraries will have them especially if they have a marine biology dept. Of course this is dependent on you living near one :rollface: You can certainly try book stores but I doubt that will give you much luck. Amazon, ebay, and the RC sales forums truly are your best bet.

Back