Moving and selling all my SW stuff.

K, ill see if i can get him, Red88, sorry i should have written things as peopl asked, i had no organization to this.

Hey Steve I've been trying to meet you to pick up the leathers and gsp. I've texted you 3 different times when you said it would be a good time to come . None of them seemed to work out for you. Perhaps you can give us all a firm time this weekend so we all get this done. Kurt

i sent you a pm i am interested in some of the corals i live close and come whenever you are available i am interested in the Frogspawn,dragon eyes, galazea, and the gsp

6 line wrasse and cleaner shrimp still available. green fuzzy mushroom and small purple mushroom and clean up crew, live rock live sand then i can shut it down.

im interested in the sand and some rock... i'll take all the sand but im only looking for 10-15# rock

Sorry ive been away for a few days, trying to do a ton at once. just have the wrasse, pistol shrimp, mushrooms and CUC to sell and i can shut down and move on the LR and sand and hardware. The cleaner shrimp went MIA so not sure if hes hiding or what.....

Hi, I'll text you about times to pick up the pistol and some CUC. I should be around the whole weekend. Maybe the cleaner will turn up too.

Still have skimmer 50$ md7 return pump 15$, hydor koralia 10$ quad T5 light 50$ test kits frag disks, frozen food, and other misc stuff

I'm still interested but I need you to give me some good times to pick up. I could maybe to Friday after work or sometime on Sat. Sunday is pretty much out but I'm off all next week and haven't got any plans yet.

Back