moving and surgery sale

smmscott

Hey all,

Long time no talk to. I have been busy. I am moving and in the middle of all that got sent to vegas on business trip and had to have my appendix taken out while I was there. Anyways, I still have some stuff for sale. Here is the list with crazy reduced prices.

Geo Skimmer. 200$
Calcium Reactor 150$
Live rock all of it for 150$

Details can be seen here on this older thread. http://www.reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1689679

Please pm or call or text me with any reasonable offers. I would love this stuff gone in the next couple of days. First come first served.

Scott 440-915-5591

Sorry to hear about your surgery dude.

That is a KILLER price on that skimmer. Someone better jump on it before I do, and I don't even need one, :lol:

Sorry guys skimmer is gone, as is the rock. Anybody want the calcium reactor? Make an offer, I want it gone.

We are also putting my nano and inhabitants up.....only room for 1 tank in the new house :(

True perc mated pair (too young to lay eggs still, but inseparable) $40 They will host in just about anything.

40 Gallon Oceanic cube tank- Made before Oceanic and AGA were the same company.......it has 2 holes drilled and a coast to coast installed (easily removed with a razor blade)

Rena Filstar XP4 external canister filter

Coralife skimmer

Aqua Medic 250 (I think the lamp is 12 or 14K)

10 gallon fuge

Mag return

American DJ power center with individual switches

Timer

Heater

Korilla (nano?)

$250 for everything

We will be at the old house today cleaning and getting the rest of the stuff out....send PMs to Smmscott (they forward to his phone) call or text us at his number in the thread for fastest response.

we also have a Biube (Like the Biorb...but a tube) for sale $40 with stand (we ripped out all the guts...the stock filter wasn't appropriate for salt.....we used it for our jellyfish)

2 20 longs $15 or both for $20 ...not the prettiest, but perfect for sumps

dolphin ampmaster 3000 pump $50

Tank watching apparatus-free if you and a friend can get them out of our basement, Scott is still not allowed to lift anything larger than 15lbs and they won't fit into our new house....I would rather give them to a club member who could use them in a tank room/mancave than drag them to the curb.
-Red couch and loveseat....good condition, could use a dustbuster and fabreezing since it was in the basement (cushions are machine washable)
-Blue recliner...good condition, heavy....could use a dustbustering, but overall really nice.

Hope to make it back to a meeting before Christmas

XOXO

Jenn

Jeff it is still available. The condition is good. It works, however may need new seals. It was way to much flow for me when I got it with a tank deal. I shelved it and forgot about it. Now that I am moving I found all kinds of things. Thanks
scott

Back