Moving need to sell 75g mix reef

Status

Status

The whole system is pending as of right now. Someone is coming to give the tank a look tomorrow evening 9/12. They are either taking all the livestock or the whole system.

Thanks for your responses I'll let everyone know what happens one way or the other.

I was cleaned out today below is a list of what is left and who has spoken for it. I'll send PM's with my contact info to y'all.

The stand is DYI and built around the equipment
Tank, stand, sump, controller, DJ power strip,HTR $340 if sold together
Ortie001

Aquaticlife 6 bulb T5 w/legs and hanging kit (bulbs changed in MAR) $200

SWC Xtreme 160 protein skimmer $140

BRS dual reactor includes unopened 4# GFO & carbon $70
Kalakuhan

Tunze Osmolator $100
RRomero2

Octopus water blaster HY-5000 water pump $100
Justin

MaxCap 90GPD RO/DI unit w/auto shut off, flush valve, and 40 Gal reservoir $200

There seems to be some confusion about the power strip and controller. They are built into the stand I could not sell the stand with empty holes where they are mounted so the stand,controller,DJ power strip need to go together. see below for photo to see what I mean.

4135053164_eca2979690_z.jpg

Last edited:

Please put me second in line for all of this.

Please put me second in line for all of this.

If Ortie001 doesn't contact be by Monday Its yours. I'll pm contact info Mon night if I don't hear from him by then.

I may be interested in your lighting... I "think" I've got the same info (google) on your T5 lighting... does it have LED's (moonlight) too? What is your current bulb layout (for instance 3 actinic, 3 whites (-,---K))? How many cords come out of it (is it currently able to simulate morning/evening if put on separate timers?)?

update

update

Still have a few Items left

Aquaticlife 6 bulb T5 w/legs and hanging kit (bulbs changed in MAR) $200

SWC Xtreme 160 protein skimmer $140

Tunze Osmolator $100 (older style)

Interested in the Tunze, I just purchased one two weeks ago from BRS and I love it. I need another one. What's the difference in the older style?

It hangs on the side like a JBJ auto top off vs. the newer magnet holder that looks cleaner and a little more universal. For $100 you can't go wrong.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Back