Moving need to sell tank

doreo

In Memoriam
hey folks i just got the word i need to move across country and this is a task im not ready to take on so im going to sell my tank. It is a 55gallon w/ stand and i prefer to sell it all as one or atleast get rid of the livestock first.

I have with it a 48" t5- with moon light led system, a hob overflow and sump/refuig. In the refuig i have obviously the return pump and a coralife 65g protien skimmer with 2 heaters. and a small powerhead. and is made from a 22long tank

in the display tank i have another powerhead sand and rocks and livestock. i have a black and white clown and a dwarf lion that need to go to a good home too.

i also have a new coral life pureflow water filter that i have used once last night that needs to go.
I am asking $750 for this but reasonable offers are welcome and i can offer the original HOB filter bioweel as well if wanted.

if you want pictures just ask i cannot figure out how to get them off my phone right now but i can text them. pm if intrested please

ok well i got a buyer for the rock and fish so i guess i can sell the parts now if anyone wants. keeping one heater and powerhear from refuig rest is up for sale. will take 550 for everything or ill part it out if anyone wants something. Everything but the skimmer and tank/stand is newer then march

ok i lied nobody wants the tank or rocks or lion fish so if anyone wants a 55 gallon and stand, lights and rock let me know im really flexible on price now.

ok soo seems nobody is interested in this 55 so if anyone needs it let me know, still includes tank stand lights rocks overflow and a power head. take just about any reasonable offer.

just a warning u arent allowed to sell on here until u have 90 days of membership and 50 posts.. i just got in trouble for it...

so, Any one want this? stand, lights, rock (about 40 pounds), skimmer and return pump for 300 so i can buy me a new led light

well i still have the tank stand light and eshops overflow. Anyone need? will entertain almost any offers.

the overflow is rated for alot, i dont have the box but i wana say it is the 1000 gph one. it has 2 u tubes and drain pipes. for both id take 150 if you think that is fair. pm if not :)

Back